The voter registration deadline for the 2018 primary election is Tuesday, June 5.
For information on the registration process, and to register online, visit Maryland's State Board of Elections website.
For other ways to register:
* Download a voter registration form (English, Spanish), fill it out and don't forget to sign it.
* Forms should be MAILED to the State Board of Elections (see address) or to your county's Board of Elections.
Do NOT fax or e-mail your Voter Registration Application.
* Visit your county Board of Elections
* Request an application from the State Board of Elections by calling 410-269-2840 or toll free at 800-222-8683.
* Fill out an application at the Motor Vehicle Administration, the state Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and the state Department of Social Services, higher education institutions, or marriage license offices.