Catholics in Annapolis
February 22, 2018 from 3-8 p.m.
St. John Neumann Mission Church, Annapolis
Please RSVP at the bottom of this page
Catholics in Annapolis is an opportunity for Marylanders to meet with their State legislators and share the Catholic viewpoint on issues before the General Assembly. Our lobbying night is one of the best attended advocacy events in Annapolis with hundreds of Catholics showing up each year! Whether you’re new to the Maryland Catholic Conference’s annual Catholics in Annapolis, or an old pro, we are excited to share this event with you!
The format for the night includes:
- Briefing at St. John Neumann Mission Church, Annapolis (3-4:30 p.m.)
- Shuttles to the state office buildings (beginning at 4:30 p.m.)
- Visits with legislators to deliver postcards and discuss the Church’s stance on issues (5-6:30 p.m.)
- Dinner reception with legislators, Maryland's Catholic Bishops and other church leaders in the Miller Senate Office Building (6:30-8 p.m.)
- Shuttles available back St. John Neumann Mission Church (8 p.m.)
Important Note: We will NOT be making office appointments. We will provide instructions on how to set up appointments with your legislators when you register. Your legislators will be alerted that you will be visiting their offices between 5-6:30 p.m. If you don’t see them in their offices, you will at the reception! Let’s show the General Assembly hundreds of Catholics packing the Senate Office building! Click here for printable flyer!
- The event is free but you MUST register below. There are several signup options available. If you cannot make it to Annapolis for the 3 p.m. briefings, we encourage you to join the legislative visits at 5 p.m. or the reception at 6:30 p.m.
- Please promote this event in your parish, school and communities. You can find a printable flyer here.
Register for Catholics in Annapolis
Directions to St. John Neumann
620 Bestgate Road, Annapolis, Md 21401